ALL ROLES HAVE BEEN CAST!
1. You must have a good, working microphone. This should be obvious, but I'm mentioning it anyway.
2. Voice files will only be accepted in the following formats: MP3, MP2, or WAVE. That is it. Nothing else will be accepted. This is to insure quality as well as convertability.
3. Unless the role you are trying out for is supporting, remember that this is a commitment. If things go well we may even get as far as the bridge battle before it gets officially liscensed. So please
4. You can try out for any sex character you want, as long as you think you can make it work.
5. You MUST be able to devote time to this whenever I need you! This is highly important. Which also means I prefer people who have AIM or ICQ. If you don't have them it's okay. But I do prefer you have at least one of them.
7. You have to have seen up to episode 25 of the anime if you want to try for Naruto himself. All other roles are open to anyone who can pull them off. :)
All that said, here's how to apply:
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org In the subject line put: Naruto fandub application. In the message I need:
Name (real or net):
IM program: (AIM, ICQ or none)
Best times to catch you online:
Character you would like to try out for: (Please only list three)
Okay. Now that that's out of the way. Here are the role that have not been filled:
(Right click and choose 'save as' to get the files)